The NGeco power2max-Edition Shimano Road Set consist of NGeco power meter to measure the combined power of both legs and a new Rotor direct mount crank set in the exclusive power2max design.
The aluminium crank set is forged and hollow-bored and weighs only 542g. Its 24mm steel axle allows it to replace all current Shimano-cranksets without using any special tools. Due to customer demand the set was developed for the Shimano Hollowtech II bottom bracket standard and combines superior stiffness with an excellent price-performance ratio.
If you want to continue using your Shimano Dura Ace, Ultegra or 105 4-arm chainrings you can choose our 110 4-S version. This setup allows you to keep the optimal shifting performance.
The NGeco power2max-edition Shimano Road Set power meter offers you:
- +/- 2% Precision
- ANT+ / BLE Transmission
- 300 hours battery life
- Power meter metrics: power, cadence
- Upgrade with extra costs: L-R balance, pedal smoothness ( €50 once off per metric)
- Temperature compensation
- Power supply: Battery CR 2450
- Water resistant: Yes
- BCD: 110, 130, 110 4-S
- Chain line: 43.5
- Power Meter Weight: 110: 157g, 130: 168g, 110-4S: 158g
- Weight With Cranks: 110: 657g, 130: 668g, 110-4S: 658g
- Crank Axle Diameter MM: 24
- Q-Factor: 148 mm
- Crank Length In MM: 170, 172.5, 175
We recommend using Loctite 243 or a different middle strong thread locker
Compatible Bottom Brackets
- A fitting Specialized crank set, with a removable spider is needed (S-Works or Fact)
- To mount the right crank arm to the power meter, you will need the lockring tool for FSA, Cannondale and Specialized cranks.
- We recommend using Loctite 243 or a different middle strength thread locker